Cost of living in Imphal, India vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09220 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imphal (India) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,968 (₨227,410) in Imphal.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)