Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.000 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,586 (R$ 9,794) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)