Cost of living comparison between Ilorin, Nigeria and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02244 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,751 (523,573 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)