Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02201 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,362 (425,411 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)