Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12319 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,336 (Php116,373) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)