Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12144 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,002 (Php123,541) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)