Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05711 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,098 (¥474,520) in Ichikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €254 (about 1 hour ago)