Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.552 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,145 ($2,464) in Ibarra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)