Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,030 ($1,212) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)