Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00212 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,324 (COL$4,871,424) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)