Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00231 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,411 (COL$2,775,597) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)