Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01698 DKK / NGN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,843 (1,050,909 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)