Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02221 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,126 (546,041 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)