Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36870 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,805 (E£ 29,307) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (about 1 hour ago)