Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38025 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 71% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,596 (E£ 12,088) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)