Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.946 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,455 (元14,218) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)