Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.945 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,083 (18,083元) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $180 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)