Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.967 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,476 (18,075元) in Huizhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 3 hours ago)