Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,325 (元14,065) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)