Cost of living comparison between Huizhou, China and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.006 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,806 (元10,737) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)