Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.845 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr28,542 (Q33,793) in Huehuetenango.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)