Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,043 (Q30,410) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)