Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.823 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,010 (Q30,406) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)