Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.953 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 10% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,954 (Q17,784) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)