Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10535 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,007 (₨47,527) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (25 minutes ago)