Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.169 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,106 (S/. 3,737) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)