Cost of living comparison between Huancayo, Peru and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.005 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,633 (S/. 3,807) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)