Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.037 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,214 (S/. 7,468) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)