Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.845 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,117 (S/. 6,568) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)