Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21397 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,422 (100,119 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)