Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20883 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,682 (84,670 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)