Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20972 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,785 (84,807 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tallinn costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)