Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18912 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,398 (102,569 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)