Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19641 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,150 (51,679 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (39 minutes ago)