Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.074 DKK / BYN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 70% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,760 (2,850 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (41 minutes ago)