Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 DKK / BYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,204 (14,860,007 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)