Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 DKK / BYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,250 (17,877,938 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)