Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09440 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,285 (₨225,481) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)