Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 8% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,351 in Horsens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)