Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,332 prices entered by 430 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.055 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,029 ($5,455) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)