Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.806 DKK / SBD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr28,241 (35,044 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)