Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.839 DKK / SBD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,965 (19,039 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)