Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.795 DKK / SBD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr33,504 (42,151 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)