Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,866 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.905 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 34% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,724 (HK$18,482) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)