Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,181 prices entered by 399 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.797 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 18% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,771 (HK$38,621) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)