Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,344 prices entered by 387 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.826 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 23% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,449 (HK$41,697) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元7,832 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth, Montserrat costs EC$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)