Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,118 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.855 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 28% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,001 (HK$23,399) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (44 minutes ago)