Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01231 DKK / SYP *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 72% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,429 (603,741 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)