Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01242 DKK / SYP *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 72% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,266 (585,122 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)