Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01172 DKK / SYP *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 72% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,931 (591,463 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)