Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.952 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,715 (22,807元) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)