Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.995 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,465 (元11,527) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)