Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 553 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.686 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 6% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,187 (AU$5,802) in Hobart.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)