Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.438 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,551 (GH₵13,598) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)