Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,516 (GH₵13,532) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (41 minutes ago)