Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 664 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 DKK / VND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,506 (50,555,816 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)