Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00028 DKK / VND
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 923 prices entered by 105 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 2 hours ago)