Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 829 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 DKK / VND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,667 (28,182,001 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)