Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 366 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00029 DKK / VND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,047 (55,231,914 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponce costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 93,400 (about 2 hours ago)