Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 967 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 DKK / VND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,228 (23,320,757 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)