Cost of living comparison between Hisar, India and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10173 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,149 (₨109,591) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)