Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10251 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,291 (₨110,144) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)