Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05963 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,763 (¥364,972) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (35 minutes ago)