Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06227 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,602 (¥363,001) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)