Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05705 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,396 (¥567,852) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr31,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)