Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05805 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 4% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr36,350 (¥626,157) in Hiroshima.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £13 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)