Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05989 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr37,176 (¥620,688) in Hiroshima.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)