Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06233 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,948 (¥271,934) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)