Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05718 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,835 (¥556,751) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr31,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £7 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)