Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06126 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,597 (¥270,924) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)