Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05582 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,195 (¥523,003) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)