Cost of living comparison between Himeji, Japan and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06579 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,027 (¥213,220) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)