Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06061 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 109% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr75,252 (₨ 1,241,557) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr36,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $405 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)