Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06004 DKK / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 372 prices entered by 18 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 115% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr73,265 (₨ 1,220,362) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr34,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 75 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 576 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)