Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 551 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.784 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 19% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr42,886 (24,044 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr36,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)