Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.832 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 38% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,245 (9,411 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)