Cost of living comparison between Heraklion, Greece and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.462 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,313 (€1,382) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)