Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 179 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.473 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,239 (€3,377) in Heraklion.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 450 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $3.75 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vilnius costs €3.20 (36 minutes ago)