Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,819 (元13,667) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)