Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.992 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,121 (元22,299) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)