Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.945 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,719 (元21,914) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)