Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.955 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,959 (元22,982) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)