Cost of living comparison between Helsinki, Finland and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,548 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.434 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,925 (€2,546) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)