Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.766 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr12,800 (16,706 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)