Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 700 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.552 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,375 (4,178 CUC) in Havana.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)