Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 435 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.055 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 11% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,696 (4,409 CUC) in Havana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)