Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01138 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 139% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr88,567 (7,785,559 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr37,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)