Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01247 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 199% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr46,681 (3,744,268 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (42 minutes ago)