Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01181 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 184% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr79,428 (6,723,796 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 30 kr (about 1 hour ago)