Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01279 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 204% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr57,052 (4,460,796 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)