Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01117 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 164% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr68,694 (6,151,555 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $24 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)