Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01133 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 171% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr73,145 (6,456,311 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)