Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01213 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 193% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr45,710 (3,767,049 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)