Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01118 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 134% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr86,702 (7,753,164 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr37,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)