Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,192 (元22,188) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (42 minutes ago)