Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,497 (元21,095) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)