Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,712 (元23,752) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)