Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.951 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,557 (22,666元) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (about 1 hour ago)