Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 598 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.949 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 9% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,976 ($2,443) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (42 minutes ago)