Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 555 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.394 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,921 ($3,741) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)