Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.633 DKK / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 814 prices entered by 67 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)