Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 557 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.999 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 8% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,263 ($2,467) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)