Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23489 DKK / ETB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,508 (78,793 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)