Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26642 DKK / ETB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,169 (60,688 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)