Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30152 DKK / ETB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,673 (32,079 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)