Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27885 DKK / ETB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,053 (57,569 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)