Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 630 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.965 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,488 (20,187元) in Hangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guilin costs 2,300元 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (about 1 hour ago)