Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.948 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,136 (元19,123) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)