Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.974 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,366 (元17,834) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)