Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.480 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,141 (6,107 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)