Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.043 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,193 (5,321 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Beijing costs 元1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)