Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.621 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,567 (6,322 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨13,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM158 (about 1 hour ago)