Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.848 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,349 (NZ$3,991) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 2 hours ago)