Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06033 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr64,420 (¥1,067,811) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr36,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Polokwane costs R 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ohrid costs 8,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)