Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05819 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr63,718 (¥1,095,079) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr37,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (35 minutes ago)