Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 71% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,510 (﷼ 38,555,160) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)