Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05784 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,569 (¥407,497) in Hakodate.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (19 minutes ago)