Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.995 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,398 (元7,438) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (40 minutes ago)