Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 728 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.784 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr32,911 (18,451 ₪) in Haifa.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)