Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 692 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.761 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 7% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,317 (13,241 ₪) in Haifa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)