Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05485 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,079 (₨384,335) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)