Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06004 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,445 (₨373,818) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)