Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06600 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,763 (₨163,081) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (34 minutes ago)