Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05930 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,792 (₨367,491) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 915 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)