Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.827 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 10% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,713 (11,337 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)