Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.895 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,240 (7,513 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)